By using the DC Form, it is now possible to assemble the reusable forms to construct good quality, low-cost buildings.
- Concrete walls for:
- small buildings
- Concrete slabs
- Concrete roofs
- Swimming pools
- Retaining walls
- Panels of different formats and textures which are interchangeable: flat 24" x 24" (60 x 60 cm) or in relief 24" x 24"
- Injected components: panel junctions, spacers 4" (10 cm), 8" (20 cm), 12" (30 cm)
- Extruded components: corner profiles, adjustment profiles
- Metallic components: corner profiles, adjustment profiles
Other products are also available, such as:
- Profiled panels 24" x 24" (60 x 60 cm) with special design
- Flat panels 12" x 24" (30 x 60 cm)
- Spacers 8" (20 cm) and more
The DC Form technology meets the standards of the building industry especially those regarding the safety of workers that handle and install the different components.
The tie-bars used to install the system are manufactured by a company recognized in the field. Their quality has been confirmed by independent laboratories.
- Interchangeable panels to make up slabs and formworks of varied dimensions and patterns
- Forms are reusable many times over
- Concrete does not adhere to the plastic panels
- Maintenance free
- Low transportation expenses
- (components are light, stackable and not voluminous)
- Transportable manually (no lifting equipment is necessary)
- Easy installation (for assembly by unskilled labor)
- Suitable for self-construction projects
- Affordable purchase cost
- Low use cost due to multiple re-uses
- Competitive price compared with conventional systems
- Possibility of financing
- Technicians available to provide support on construction site
- Five-year warranty against manufacturing faults